AstroSphinx.se

Random thoughts, ideas and guesses, both educated and intuitive. Remarks on how others have seen the future and who was correct. på engelska

My Photo
Name:
Location: Huddinge, Stockholmsland, Sweden

Just another avatar in Second Life lured in with the promise of a baby unicorn..

Monday, October 19, 2009

No more fast for this year, I hope!

I am happy with the results of the fast, the clearning up of asthma, and now I have stopped taking all medicines. This is often not advised to do so, according to my doctor, its probably not a good idea, but I am very strong on the opinion of NOT taking anything now unless it is important to use. This is where we will come into conflict since I started off with a massive amount of prescribed asthma medicines including a tablet to add to the regular cortizone at extrodinary high doses. Now I like this feeling of NOT having difficulty breathing, although I wouldn't say I am completely clear and free in the sense of "perfection".

I examined my result last friday on the meter, I'm clearly in the green, although I have to say, I may only be within the 90%, but that is still better than at 75% with massive amounts of medicines.. that didn't seem to help clear up the condition. And like all things with side effects, cortizion has an immune supressive quality which can effect the body's own immune reaction to heal from virus or bacterial infection. My fear is that all that medicine was just causing more problems rather than helping me via the supression of inflamation.

I have started eating.. and its been allot, however I don't worry too much about the amount at this point because dipping into the "old fat" may well could not have continued.. the fat that was there, simply was probably something that needed dilution with new fat in order to get it to "move".

Fasting is not a diet program nor is it weight loss, if anyone thinks it is, they need to really wonder what the goal of dropping a few kilos only to grow it back... this is about detoxification and revitalisation, and although I bare more than a few extra kilos, it really isn't about that, because the body can only use up the fat that is easiest to burn, it won't be easy if there is something in it.. like the old built up fat based steriodal compounds.

I will be trying this again in the spring, when I feel as though its time for a more firm cleansing.. but I am very happy with the results. I feel I have won back some of my vitality and good health and for this I am thankful and greatful. I am going to avoid the refined sugar products that would grow undesired bacteria in the intestinal tract and wait it out with some healthy fibers, honey and natural yeasts.. not to mention miso, and naturally fermented cabage.. such as kimchee.. just things that are going to culture my intestinal bacteria into a sound collection rather than a fermentation vat for sugar loving parasites. This can only help me to maintain my recently found vitality.

I am psyched!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home