AstroSphinx.se

Random thoughts, ideas and guesses, both educated and intuitive. Remarks on how others have seen the future and who was correct. på engelska

My Photo
Name:
Location: Huddinge, Stockholmsland, Sweden

Just another avatar in Second Life lured in with the promise of a baby unicorn..

Monday, March 23, 2009

We still are the silent greatness..

like the soft influence of the wind blowing in the hair.. it comes from the larger forces..

when they talk about change, usually its spoken in the iconic "winds of change".. but we've only been blown about like leaves..

when we spoke with our hearts, our depths and longings.. we are only speaking to ourselves and asking permission to be validated by our strengths..

when we close our collective eyes and yet see.. we find ourselves out in the inner spaces of collective dreams..

when I dream about these destructive forces.. and about fighting with them, am I mearly dreaming of my self or of the struggle to marry two contradictory mates.. or is this something about a world in true struggle?

with delight I come across friendships and feelings I thought I had left behind and I realize that the distance is still needed to sort out everything I feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home