AstroSphinx.se

Random thoughts, ideas and guesses, both educated and intuitive. Remarks on how others have seen the future and who was correct. på engelska

My Photo
Name:
Location: Huddinge, Stockholmsland, Sweden

Just another avatar in Second Life lured in with the promise of a baby unicorn..

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Seeing the Future..

When I listed my occupation as "seeing the future" I thought I was joking. I thought as an artist, a dreamer and a person who is always looking forward that it was, at the time, a bit of humour from an unemployed, artistic mother with a few words here and there that ring true on occasion.

Seeing the future IS now my true occupation. I didn't think about how often for me that even in joking the universe has a way of making what I say totally and dreadfully true, good and bad.. what do you know? I certainly know a few things about the nature of my perspective of the future. I knew that Astrology can not be considered a science, yes, but like anything with a prescribed set of rules and aplications; wether that be "Diplomatic Politics" or a great game of chess, why argue about science, religion and such when the accuracy is there. Even if it isn't in using a set of cards or a horoscope map but just my dreams and visions.

Am I being too enthusastic about this? Probably, but its always nice to know, I have a job, and this job title suits me so well, I don't ever wish to give it up. Maybe I am a little too interested in what is found behind the curtain... maybe I have my own ideas concerning the set up of what people call the "spiritual world"... maybe I try to interpret just very natural impulses that even animals can easily pick up, even over the telephone.

In any case, religion has nothing to do with it, spirituality, probably not either, but the depth and ground work of the basics of psychology and its development thoughout the past centuries before the days of "antidepressent medicines" and more surrounded by the mysteries of "witchcraft"; it is really the basics of psychological medicine.. and the power of positive thinking.

I supose after seeing Fredrick Reinfelt's birthday I thought to myself.."this is someone who is not very typical for his possition..." his chart contains planets in weak positions and is more than likely subject to comprimise.. constantly, Lets see, Venus is in Virgo, Mars in Libra and the Moon in Scorpio. Not easy energies.. not only that but to mention that he also has Mercury retrograde in Leo at the 29th degree (maybe not because I can't accurately assess this without a time of birth..) I suspect that although his Mercury is conjunct the royal star Regulis, in the heart of the lion, that he, none the less has had many difficulties and makes him to actually stand up at his young age, and become a representitive of change.

I realize I have been spending most of my life (today I am 38 and have been studying Astrology now for the past 30 plus years!) in the studies of these "esoteric" things.. sometimes accused of spending my energies to no serious end.. and accused of being a total manipulator of humanity, after all if you are an artist, you are naturally considered something of suspect. It goes with the Neptunian landscape.. the illusion, the deceptive, just like the area of "Spiritualists", sailors and junkies.. My whole nuclear family has Neptune in the 6th house, and Saturn in the 11th house.. My husband and I have a few other things going on with that.. for example I suspect that some things can be inherited in a chart between people... I see the asteroids link clues of that as their movements can be very slow, and yet a conjunction which happens only once every 18 years in one place with a slow moving planetiod such as Varuna.. is found prominant between my husband and son, they both have Varuna conjunct (exactly) their natal north node of the Moon. Now mind you, Varuna moves very slowly.. it has gone from Taurus to Cancer in the transit of over 35 years. Thus making the chances of this "signature element" even smaller.. Funny thing is also, my son's Natal North Node of the Moon, conjunct Varuna is in exact conjunction to my Natal Sun in Cancer.. you got to see those kind of coincidences as being less common.. as the timing of his birth was naturally nothing to do with neither my husband and I. It was all a matter of chance.. and I totally thought, although my charts promised a child, or many, that it was rather harder than I thought to get pregnant.. but we didn't do anything towards that. We just waited and did what came natural.


While my son was born, un natrually, I don't think that even that could have provoked the element of the precise timing needed to cause a "Varuna/NorthNode conjunction" as it was rather exact and the timing was a matter of days.. around or about when he was "born".

I have to mention once again that I now offically in my job title am a "seer of the future".. congradulate me.

More later one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home